Specializing in COR™ Program & Safety Management Systems Development
SUPPORTING SAFE EMPLOYERS
WSIB to provide Canadian companies an estimated $140 million in financial incentives. The financial rewards will come to companies in the form of WSIB rebates ...
THE TRUE ROI OF SAFETY
Safety’s return on investment is dependent on knowing one important thing:
How much does an injury actually cost?
INVESTMENT BUSINESS CASE
Our business case for investing in your safety speaks to today’s decision maker's need to have a solid understanding of why investing in H&S makes sense for their business ...
SAFE-TECH CONSULTING SERVICES
CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION (COR™) PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
COR™ program development involves the following:
- Assessment (gap analysis) of clients existing programs and policy’s
- On-site meeting to review assessment and determine the engagement level required of our consultancy staff and establish the time frame for completion.
- Program Development - work with client to set a development priority for the 19 elements required to meet COR™ in Ontario.
- Work with client to support the initial internal audit in preparation for the external COR™ audit… the final step in the process.
SAFETY PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
While you may currently have a “Safety Manual” in place it may not meet the requirements of a Safety Management Systems (SMS). Our staff are qualified to develop programs to meet OHSAS18001, ISO45001, and CSA’s Z1000 standards.
SAFETY PROBLEM SOLVING / ISSUE RESOLUTION
Our team has vast experience in the Industrial, Construction and Logistics sectors and leverages that knowledge and experience to cost effectively resolve client issues whether it be a program development challenge or a specific incident that requires assistance and support.
ROI … Safety Pays, your safest site is your most profitable site;
- Did you know that when an effective Safety Management System is properly implemented every dollar invested pays back six times?
- The direct cost of a typical loss time Injury runs in the thousands; a serious or critical event can be in the millions.
- WSIB has introduced a new firm rating schedule, the costs for not maintaining or improving your SMS have increased substantially.
- The MOL also has allotted $140 million in WSIB rebates under their new SAFE EMPLOYERS INCENTIVE PROGRAM … rebate details expected soon.
Safe-Tech auditors are accredited to conduct audits under *ISO45001 and support your path of continuous improvement. We provide focused or complete audits to support requirements
*The Internal Organization for Standardization: recognized as the leading standard setting organization.
REQUEST MORE INFO
Please fill out the form below and our Support Team will reply ASAP!