Specializing in COR™ Program & Safety Management Systems Development
SUPPORTING SAFE EMPLOYERS
WSIB to provide Canadian companies an estimated $140 million in financial incentives. The financial rewards will come to companies in the form of WSIB rebates …
THE TRUE ROI OF SAFETY
Safety’s return on investment is dependent on knowing one important thing:
How much does an injury actually cost?
INVESTMENT BUSINESS CASE
Our business case for investing in your safety speaks to today’s decision maker’s need to have a solid understanding of why investing in H&S makes sense for their business …
SAFE-TECH CONSULTING SERVICES
CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION (COR™) PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
COR™ program development involves the following:
- Assessment (gap analysis) of clients existing programs and policy’s
- On-site meeting to review assessment and determine the engagement level required of our consultancy staff and establish the time frame for completion.
- Program Development – work with client to set a development priority for the 19 elements required to meet COR™ in Ontario.
- Work with client to support the initial internal audit in preparation for the external COR™ audit… the final step in the process.
SAFETY PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
While you may currently have a “Safety Manual” in place it may not meet the requirements of a Safety Management Systems (SMS). Our staff are qualified to develop programs to meet OHSAS18001, ISO45001, and CSA’s Z1000 standards.
SAFETY PROBLEM SOLVING / ISSUE RESOLUTION
Our team has vast experience in the Industrial, Construction and Logistics sectors and leverages that knowledge and experience to cost effectively resolve client issues whether it be a program development challenge or a specific incident that requires assistance and support.
ROI … Safety Pays, your safest site is your most profitable site;
- Did you know that when an effective Safety Management System is properly implemented every dollar invested pays back six times?
- The direct cost of a typical loss time Injury runs in the thousands; a serious or critical event can be in the millions.
- WSIB has introduced a new firm rating schedule, the costs for not maintaining or improving your SMS have increased substantially.
- The MOL also has allotted $140 million in WSIB rebates under their new SAFE EMPLOYERS INCENTIVE PROGRAM … rebate details expected soon.
Safe-Tech auditors are accredited to conduct audits under *ISO45001 and support your path of continuous improvement. We provide focused or complete audits to support requirements
*The Internal Organization for Standardization: recognized as the leading standard setting organization.
REQUEST MORE INFO
Please fill out the form below and our Support Team will reply ASAP!