LOADER | SKID STEER | BACKHOE Training
LOADER | SKID STEER | BACKHOE TRAINING
The Safe-Tech Loader / Skid Steer / Backhoe Operator Training Program is a two-part program consisting of a comprehensive in-class theory session followed by practical operator training and/or testing. Programs cover all aspects of loader / skid steer / backhoe safety and operation focusing on the equipment particular to your operation.
Safe-Tech programs meet or exceed all relevant CSA Standards, applicable Federal/Provincial regulations and Ministry of Labour Guidelines.
On-site Loader / Skid Steer / Backhoe Training Programs are available at client’s location in both full or refresher format throughout Ontario including Belleville, Brampton, Burlington, Cambridge, Cobourg, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Markham, Mississauga, Niagara Falls, North Bay, Oakville, Peterborough, Sarnia, Toronto, Waterloo, and Windsor. Public/Off-site programs are available at several locations throughout the GTA.
- is qualified because of his knowledge, training, and experience to organize the work and its performance,
- is familiar with the provisions of this Act and the regulations that apply to the work, and
- has knowledge of any potential or actual danger to health or safety in the workplace.
- In-class training
- Practical operator testing on up to 2 pieces of equipment or attachments (providing both tests take place at the same time & location during the initial scheduled testing date)
- Record of training report
- Written examinations
- Signed safety rules from each participant
- Individual wallet certificates (for participants with 80% passing score on both written and practical tests)
- Wall certificate for company
- Current applicable legislation and guidelines
- Hazard awareness
- Equipment/attachment designs
- Pedestrian awareness
- Start-up/shut-down procedures
- Stock piling
- Transporting equipment
- Occurrence/damage causes
- Internal responsibility
- Stability principles
- Pre-shift inspection details
- Standard operating guidelines
- Snow clearing
- Safe-Tech programs meet or exceed all pertinent standards and regulations.
- On-Site programs are offered on any shift, 24/7, without shift premiums.
- Our unique training techniques incorporate exclusive custom models and visual aids which enhance interest and facilitate higher comprehension & retention levels for all participants.
- Supervisors, managers, J.H.S.C. members who do not use or operate equipment but are responsible for implementing or enforcing safety policies may attend our programs at no charge (some exceptions apply).
- Our internal data management and tracking system automatically notifies clients at least 30 days before personnel are due for applicable recertification.
- Safe-Tech Training is first and only training company in the industry to offer a satisfaction guarantee. “If the content or presentation of any Safe-Tech program is not to your complete satisfaction, there will be no charge”.