The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Edge Twin-Leg Self Retracting Lifeline, 3500253 is a self retracting lifeline (SRL) designed with a speed-sensing brake system that stops a fall within inches to keep you safe when you’re working at heights. Equipped with 8 ft (2.4 m) of 3/16 in (5 mm) galvanized steel cable, thermoplastic housing and corrosion-resistant hardware, this lifeline also includes a swiveling anchorage loop, steel rebar hooks # 2109193 and a built-in connector for twin-leg direct attachment to a harness. Specially engineered for foot-level tie-off, this lightweight SRL stays out of your way as you work, retracting as needed to minimize trip hazards.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Edge Self Retracting Lifeline edge is specifically designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications often found in construction. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 8 ft (2.4 m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/16 in (5 mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Steel rebar hooks on each lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Durable, impact-resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loops
- Quick activating speed-sensing brake system
- Integrated backpack style energy absorber
- i-Safe™ equipped
- Wide variety of configurations available