The 3M™ PROTECTA® Rebel™ Self Retracting Lifeline, 3590544 is a durable self retracting lifeline (SRL) that ensures protection against sharp, abrasive and leading edges. Lightweight thermoplastic housing construction and corrosion-resistant hardware mean this SRL can withstand harsh conditions. Equipped with 33 ft (10 m) of 7/32 in (5.5 mm) galvanized steel cable, this high-strength lifeline also features a self-locking anchorage carabiner, a swiveling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator and swiveling anchorage point to make it easy to connect this SRL to most safety harnesses. Tie off the SRL at foot-level and if a fall occurs, a speed-sensing brake system activates within inches while an internal and external energy absorption system minimizes harmful force on your body.
The Leading Edge Rebel™ self retracting lifeline (SRL) allows foot-level tie-off at foot-level and offers protection against sharp, abrasive and leading edges. Rebel™ is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design and an impact indicator to provide easy verification of whether the equipment has been involved in a fall. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed-sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Designed for leading edge applications
- Lightweight, durable thermoplastic housing
- Stackable housing design
- Built-in carrying handle
- 33 ft (10 m) 7/32 in (5.5 mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Internal and external energy absorption systems
- Swiveling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator
- Reserve lifeline system
- Swiveling anchorage point
- Side lifeline exit with ergonomic handle
- High strength, corrosion-resistant components
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner