RAY PLEASANCEDirector of Consulting Services CHSC, CRM
CERTIFIED ISO AUDITOR | HEALTH & SAFETY CONSULTANT | SAFETY EXPERT | INSTRUCTOR
- OH&S Technology Certificate, Cambrian College
- Certified Health & Safety Consultant (CHSC), Canadian Society of Safety Engineering
- Canadian Risk Manager (CRM), University of Alberta
- H&S Certification WSIB, Cert. #D09921, Construction Sector
- OSHA, Cert. #600061153, US Dept. Labour, Construction Sector
- OSHA, Accredited Outreach Trainer
- Honorary Life Membership – IAPA
- COR Auditor, Internal
- ISO Lead Auditor – 18001 – 45001
- NATO Security Clearance TOP SECRET Level 111
- Member CSA Standards Development Committee – Z1002
- Chair Curriculum Advisory Council, NAIT.
- Member Safety Advisory Committee - COAA
- IAPA – Active Board Member for 15 years.
- President – IAPA Granted Honorary Life Member Status
- Curriculum Advisory Council Member – Lambton College
- Instructor – OHS – Lambton College – Sessional Basis
- Oil & Gas
- Utility & Sub. Stations
- Health Care, Hospitals
- Educational Institutions
- Logistics, warehousing
- Food Processing
- Government, Facilities, DND
- Transportation Systems
Specializing in COR™ Program & Safety Management Systems Development
SUPPORTING SAFE EMPLOYERS
WSIB to provide Canadian companies an estimated $140 million in financial incentives. The financial rewards will come to companies in the form of WSIB rebates ...
THE TRUE ROI OF SAFETY
Safety’s return on investment is dependent on knowing one important thing:
How much does an injury actually cost?
INVESTMENT BUSINESS CASE
Our business case for investing in your safety speaks to today’s decision maker's need to have a solid understanding of why investing in H&S makes sense for their business ...