TRAIN THE TRAINER COURSES
TRAIN THE TRAINER / INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION
Safe-Tech Instructor/Train the Trainer Programs are designed to fulfill the knowledge requirements of an in-house trainer and provide participants with skills and techniques necessary to lead effective in-class sessions and conduct practical operator training and evaluations on the equipment specific to your operation.
On-site programs are available at client’s location throughout Ontario including Belleville, Brampton, Burlington, Cambridge, Cobourg, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Markham, Mississauga, Niagara Falls, North Bay, Oakville, Peterborough, Sarnia, Toronto, Waterloo, and Windsor.
LIFT TRUCK OPERATOR TRAINING (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
TORONTOResidence Inn by Marriott Toronto Airport 17 Reading Court, M9W 7K7 (Hwy 27/ Hwy 401 – TTC Accessible)
|Sep 24||Nov 21|
MISSISSAUGAThe Centre for Health & Safety Innovation 5110 Creekbank Road, L4W 0A1 (Dixie Rd & Eglinton Ave E)
|Aug 27||Oct 9||Dec 3|
BOLTONSafe-Tech Training31 Parr Blvd., Unit B, L7E 4E3 (Highway 50 & North of Mayfield Rd. )
|Aug 7||Sep 5||Oct 22||Nov 12||Nov 18|
SCARBOROUGHToronto Pan Am Sports Centre 875 Morningside Avenue, M1C 0C7 (South of Hwy 401)
|Aug 15||Sep 19||Nov 6|
Safe-Tech programs meet or exceed all relevant CSA Standards, applicable Federal/ProvinciaCl regulations and Ministry of Labour Guidelines.
All programs require participants to have prior experience in the area of knowledge and be effective communicators with strong verbal and directional skills. For programs involving equipment operation, instructor/trainer candidates must be competent on all equipment types and attachments (if applicable).
- Written examination
- Practical operating instruction and testing (where applicable)
- Record of training report
- Individual wallet certificates (for course participants)
- Instructor manuals complete with: Printed PowerPoint Presentation with notes and Teaching Techniques for Trainers.
- Upon completion of the course the required program documentation will be electronically transferred to the booking contact.
Safe-Tech programs are conducted in English and best suited for participants with good English comprehension. Please advise our office at the time of booking and prior to the start of the course of any comprehension concerns or if you will be providing a translator when warranted. The instructors will do their best to accommodate, however Safe-Tech cannot be held responsible for any situation where comprehension was a factor due to a language barrier or impediment.
Safe-Tech is the Working at Height and Equipment Training Partner of Workplace Safety & Prevention Services and many of our programs are MOE Director approved.
- Safe-Tech programs meet or exceed all pertinent standards and regulations.
- On-Site programs are offered on any shift, 24/7, without shift premiums.
- Our unique training techniques incorporate exclusive custom models and visual aids which enhance interest and facilitate higher comprehension & retention levels for all
- Supervisors, managers, J.H.S.C. members who do not use or operate equipment but are responsible for implementing or enforcing safety policies may attend our programs at no charge (some exceptions apply).
- Our internal data management and tracking system automatically notifies clients at least 30 days before personnel are due for applicable recertification.
- Safe-Tech is the first and only training company in the industry to offer a satisfaction guarantee. “If the content or presentation of any Safe-Tech program is not to your complete satisfaction, there will be no charge”.