Program is in compliance with Ontario regulation 213/91 section 26 of the Construction regs and meets or exceeds all requirements of both the New Working at Heights Program Standard and Training Provider Standard.
CLASSROOM TRAINING CONTENT
- Participant Workbooks
- Written examinations
- Record of training report
- Individual wallet certificates
- Wall certificate for company
- Identification of fall hazards
- Equipment selection
- Understanding anchorage points
- Fall protection systems and components
- Basic energy dissipation principles
- Calculating fall clearances
- Rescue plan importance
- Standards and regulations
- Body Harness selection and application
- Component inspection and maintenance
Safe-Tech programs are conducted in English and best suited for participants with good English comprehension. Please advise our office at the time of booking and prior to the start of the course of any comprehension concerns or if you will be providing a translator when warranted. The instructors will do their best to accommodate, however Safe-Tech cannot be held responsible for any situation where comprehension was a factor due to a language barrier or impediment.
Safe-Tech is the Working at Height and Equipment Training Partner of Workplace Safety & Prevention Services and many of our programs are MOE Director approved.
- Safe-Tech programs meet or exceed all pertinent standards and regulations.
- On-Site programs are offered on any shift, 24/7, without shift premiums.
- Our unique training techniques incorporate exclusive custom models and visual aids which enhance interest and facilitate higher comprehension & retention levels for all participants.
- Supervisors, managers, J.H.S.C. members who do not use or operate equipment but are responsible for implementing or enforcing safety policies may attend our programs at no charge (some exceptions apply).
- Our internal data management and tracking system automatically notifies clients at least 30 days before personnel are due for applicable recertification.
- Safe-Tech Training is first and only training company in the industry to offer a satisfaction guarantee. “If the content or presentation of any Safe-Tech program is not to your complete satisfaction, there will be no charge”.