Welcome to Safe-Tech Training!
Since 1989, Safe Tech Training Inc. has been a leader in industrial safety, providing cost effective training and certification programs at over 1000 client locations throughout Ontario and North America.
Safe-Tech’s certification programs include: Lift Truck, Powered Pallet Truck, Walkie Stacker, Overhead Crane, 0-8 Ton Mobile Crane, Rigging, Elevated Work Platform, Fall Arrest, Loader/Skid Steer, Ladder Safety, Manual Material Handling, Pedestrian, WHMIS, TDG, Lockout/Tag-Out.
We look forward to taking care of your safety training needs!
SAFE-TECH 100% GUARANTEESafe-Tech is the first and only training company in the industry to offer a satisfaction guarantee. “If the content or presentation of any Safe-Tech program is not to your complete satisfaction, there will be no charge”.
Safety Specialists Since 1989!
Safe-Tech AdvantagesSafe-Tech is a preferred training provider and recommended by Workplace Safety & Prevention Services and many of our programs are MOE Director approved.
- Safe-Tech Training was the 11th company in Ontario to receive the Chief Prevention Office working at heights accreditation
- To date we have trained over 7,000 workers on working at heights training
- Our team of 15 working at heights Instructors, 3 Training Coordinators and 8 support staff provide unsurpassed industry leading service
- Safe-Tech programs meet or exceed all pertinent standards and regulations.
- On-site programs are offered on any shift, 24/7, without shift premiums.
- Our unique training techniques incorporate exclusive custom models and visual aids which enhance interest and facilitate higher comprehension & retention levels for all participants.
- Supervisors, managers, J.H.S.C. members who do not use or operate equipment but are responsible for implementing or enforcing safety policies may attend the in-class component of our program at no charge (some exceptions apply).
- Our internal data management and tracking system automatically notifies clients at least 30 days before personnel are due for applicable recertification.